Докладніше про цю книгу
JOHN AND CHAELES MOZLEY.
6, PATERNOSTER ROW; NEW YORK: WILLMER k ROGERS.
B. CLAY, SON, AND TAYLOR, PRINTERS,
BREAD STREET HILL.
CONTENTS OF NO. CXLI.
I.—1. Cbronicon de Lanercost.
2. Handlyng Synne. By Robert de Brune.
3. Book of the Knight de la Tour-Laundry..
II.—1. The Odes of Horace. Translated into English Verse.
By Theodore Martin.
2. The Odes and Carmen Sseculare of Horace. Trans-
lated into English Verse. By John Conington, M.A.
3. Translations into English and Latin. By C. S. Cal-
verley, late Fellow of Christ's College, Cambridge.
4. The Iliad of Homer. Translated by Edward, Earl of
Derby; to which are appended, Translations of Poem»,
Ancient and Modern. Vol. II.
5. The Odes, Epodes, &c. Translated into English
Verse. By Christopher Hughes.
6. Horace. Odes, Epodes, and Secular Song. Newly
Translated into Verse. By Charles Stephen Mathews.
7. Translations from the Lyrics of Horace. In English
Verse. By E. H. Brodie, M.A 19
III.—A Memoir of Baron Bunsen. Drawn chiefly from
Family Papers by his Widow, Frances, Baroness Bunsen 35
IV.—An Explanation of the Thirty-nine Articles. By A. P.
Forbes, D.C.L., Bishop of Brechin 69
V.—Histoire Administrative: Frochot, PreTet de la Seine
(1789-1815). Par Louis Passy 96
VI.—]. The Case of the Established Church in Ireland. By
James Thomas O'Brien, D.D., Bishop of Ossory, Ferns,
2. Facts respecting the Present State of the Church in
Ireland. By the Rev. Alfred T. Lee, M.A. LL.D HO
WO. CXLI. N.S.