« НазадПродовжити »
13. As for all the Gods of the Heathen, they are but Idols; but it is the Lord, that made the Heavens.
14. Glory and Majesty are before Him; Strength and Honor are in his Sanctuary. - 15.
15. Ascribe unto the Lord, Oye Kindreds of the People ; afcribe unto the Lord Worship and Power,...
16. Ascribe unto the Lord the Honor dúe unto his Name; bring an Offering, and come into his Courts...
17. 0 worship the Lord in the Beauty of Holiness; let the whole Earth stand in Awe of Him.
18. Teli it out among the Heathen, that the Lord is King; and that it is He, who hath made the round World fo fait that it cannot be moved, and how that He fhail judge the People righteously.
19. Let the Heavens rejoice, and let the Earth be glad; let the Sea make a Noise, and all that therein is.
20. Lei the Field be joyful, and All that is in it: then foall all the Trees of the Wood rejoice before the Lord.
21. For He coneth, for He cometh to judge the Earth and with Righteousness hall He judge the World, and the People with his Truth.
22. WE GIVE THEE Thanks.. O Lord God Almighty, which art and wast and art to come, because Thou hast taken unto Thee thy great Power, and hast reigned. (Rev. xi. 17.).
23. Now is come Salvation and Strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the Power of his Christ. (ib. xii. 10.)
24. Therefore rejoice ye Heavens, and Ye that dwell in them.
25. Alleluia. Salvation and Glory and Honor and Power be unto the Lord our God. (ib. xix. 1.)
26. For true and righteous are his Judgements. Amen. Alleluia.
Nineteenth HYMN XXXVIII.
SING UNTO the Lord a new Song ; for He hath
done marvelous Things; with his own right Hand and with his holy Arm hath He gotten himfelf the Victory.
. 2. The Lord hath declared his Salvation ; - his Righteousness hath He openly shewed in the Sight of the Heathen.
3. He hath remembered his Mercy and his Truth towards the House of Ifrael, and all the Ends of the World have seen the Salvation of our God. 4. Shew yourselves joyful unto the Lord, all ye
Lands; make a loud Noise, rejoice and give Thanks. 5.
Praise the Lord upon the Harp; fing to the Harp with a Psalm of Thanksgiving.
6. With Trumpets also and Sound of Cornet; O fhew yourselves joyful before the Lord the King.
7. Let the Sea make a Noise, and all that therein is; the round World,
and they that dwell therein. 8. Let the Floods clap their Hands, and let the Hills be joyful together, before the Lord's for He cometh to judge the Earth
9. With Righteousness shall He judge the World, and the People with Equity.
10. THE LORD IS King, let the People tremble; He sitteth between the Cherubims, let the Earth be moved. (Ps. xcix.) 11. The Lord is great in Sion, and high above all People:
12. They shall praise thy Name, which is great, wonderful and holy.
13. The King's Power loveth Judgement; Thou haft prepared Equity; Thou executest Judgement and Righteoufness in Jacob.
14. O magnifie the Lord our God, and worship before his Footstool, for He is holy.
15. Moses and Aaron among his Priests, and Samuel among such as call upon his Name; these called upon the Lord, and He answered them.
16. He spake unto them out of the cloudy Pillar, for they kept his Testimonies, and the Law that He gave them.
17. Thou answeredst them, O Lord our God; Thou forgavest them, O God, though Thou punishedft their own Inventions,
18. O magnifie the Lord our God, and worship Him upon his holy Hill; for the Lord our God is holy.
19. O BE JOYFUL in the Lord, all ye Lands; ferve the Lord with Gladness, and come before his Presence with a Song. (P). c.)
20. Be Ye sure that the Lord he is God; it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; We are his people, and the Sheep of his Pasture.
21. O enter into his Gates with Thanksgivings, and in to his Courts with Praise ; be thankful unto Him, and bless his Name,
22. For the Lord is gracious, his Mercy is everlasting, and his Truth endureth from Generation to Generacion.
23. BLESSED BĘ Thou, Lord God of our Fathers, for ever and ever. (1 Chron. xxii. 10.)
24. Thine, O Lord, is the Greatness, and the Power, and the Glory, and the Victory, and the Majesty ; for All that is in the Heaven and in the Earth is thine; Thine is the Kingdom, O Lord, and Thou art exalted as Head above all.
25. Both Riches and Honor come of Thee, and Thou Teignest over All; and in thine Hand is Power and Might, and in thine Hand it is to make great, and to give Strength unto All.
26. Now therefore, our God, We thank Thee, and praise thy glorious Name,
27. Now To Him, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords; Who only bath Immortality, dwelling in the Light which no Man can approach unto; Whom no Man hath seen, nor can fee; to Whom be Honor and Power everlasting (1 Tim. vi. 15.)
TEAR MY PRAYER, O Lord, and let my Crying
come unto Thee : hide not thy Face from me in the Time of Trouble; incline thine Ear unto me when I call; O hear me, and answer me speedily. (P/. cii.)
2. My Days are like a Shadow that declineth ; but Thou, O Lord, shalt endure for ever, and thy Remembrance throughout all Generations.
3. Thou shalt arise, and have Mercy upon Sion; for it is Time that Thou have Mercy upon her, yea, the set Time is come.
4. For thy Servants think upon her Stones, and it pitieth them to see her in the Duft.
5. So the Heathen fall fear thy Name, O Lord, and all the Kings of the Earth thy. Majesty: when the Lord shall build up Sion, and when his Glory shall appear; when He, turneth him unto the Prayer of the poor destitute, and defpiseth not their Defire.
6. This shall be written for those that come after, and the People which shall be born shall praise the Lord,
7. For He hath looked down from the Height of his Sanctuary; out of the Heaven did the Lord behold the Earth; that He might hear the Mournings of Such as' are in Captivity, and deliver the Children appointed unto. Death:
8. That they may declare the Name of the Lord in Sion, and his Worship at Jerusalem; when the People are gathered together, and the Kingdoms also to serve the Lord.
9. He brought down my Strength in my Journey, and thortened my Days: but I said, O my God, take me not away in the Midst of mine Age: as for thy Years, they endure throughout all Generations.
10. Thou, Lord, in the Beginning haft laid the Foundation of the Earth; and the Heavens are the work of thy. Hands.
11. They shall perish, but Thou shalt endure; they all thall wax old, as doth a Garment, and as a Vesture shalt Thou change them, and they shall be changed: but Thou art the Same, and thy Years shall have no End.
12. The Children of thy Servants shall continue, and. their Seed fhall stand fast in thy Sight.-PRAISE THE LORD, O my Soul, and all that is within me praise his, holy Name. (Pf. ciii.)
13. Praise the Lord, O my Soul, and forget not all his Benefits; who forgiveth all thine Iniquities, and healeth all thine Infirmities.
14. Who saveth thy Life from Destruction, and crowneth Thee with loving Kindness and tender Mercies.
15. Who satisfieth thy Mouth with good Things, mak-, ing thee young and lusty as an Eagle,
16. The Lord executeth Righteousness and Judgement, for all them that are oppressed with wrong.
17: He fhewed his Ways unto Mofes, his Works unto. the Children of lfrael.
18, The Lord is full of Compassion and Mercy; longa suffering, and of great Goodness.
19. He will not always be chiding, neither keepeth He his Anger for ever.,
20. He hath not dealt with us after our Sins, nor rewarded us according to our Iniquities.
21. For as high as the Heaven is above the Earth; fo great is his Mercy allo toward them that fear Him.
22. As far also as the East is from the West ; so far hath He fet our Tranfgreffions from us.
23. Yea, like as'a Father pitieth his own Children; eyen-fo is the Lord merciful unto them that fear Him.
24. For He knoweth whereof we are made; He remembereth that we are but Duft,
25, The Days of Man are but as Grass; for as the Flower of the Field, so he flourisheth: as soon as the Wind goeth over it, it is gone; and the Place thereof Thall know it no more.
26. But the merciful Goodness of the Lord endureth from everlasting to everlasting, upon them that fear Himg and his Righteousness unto Children's Children :
27. Even unto such as keep his Covenant, and think upon his Commandments to do them.
28. The Lord hath prepared his Throne in the Heavens, and his Kingdom ruleth over all,
29. O praise the Lord, ye Angels of His, that excell in Strength ; Ye that fulfill his Commandments, and hearken unto the Voice of his Words.
30. O praise the Lord, all ye his Horts, ye Servants of His that do his Pleasure.
31. O speak good of the Lord, all ye Works of His, in all Places of his Deminion: praise thou the Lord, O my Soul.
32. Now Unto God and our Father, be Glory for ever and ever.
Amen. (Philip. iv. 20.)
H Y M N XL.
RAISE The Lord, O my Soul: -O Lord my
God, Thou art become exceeding glorious, Thou art cloathed with Honor and Majesty. (Pl. civ.) P4