Докладніше про цю книгу
Книги в Google Play
B O S T ON : CHARLES C. LITTLE & JAMES BROWN, 1848,
poston : white AND pott ER, PRINTERs, spring Lane.
§ 1. PURPoses of a Circulating Medium - - - - - -
2. Gold and silver, why fitted for those purposes - - - - 3
3. Money a mere contrivance for facilitating exchanges, which does
not affect the laws of Value - - - - - - - 6
CHAPTER VIII. Of the Value of Money, as dependent on
Demand and Supply.
§ 1. Value of Money, an ambiguous expression . - - - - 9
2. The value of money depends, caeteris paribus, on its quantity .. 10
3. – together with the rapidity of circulation . - - - . 15
4. Explanations and limitations of this principle . - - . 17
CHAPTER IX. Of the Value of Money, as dependent on
Cost of Production.
§ 1. The value of money, in a state of freedom, conforms to the value
of the bullion contained in it - - - . 22
2. — which is determined by the cost of production - . 25
3. This law, how related to the principle laid down in the preceding
chapter - - - - - - - - - - . 28