« НазадПродовжити »
127. The Court of Venus from Claudian . L. EUSDEN
128. On the Demolition of Dunkirk
129. On Anger, Revenge, Duelling
130. Merit of the speculative and active Part
131, On Habits of Sloth and Vice
132. Letters from a young Man in Sickness
from the Husband of a Woman that
is never in the Wrong—from the
Wife of one of the Dumb Club-on
naked Breasts .
133. Duel between Sir Edward Sackville and
134. The Lion, how treated by the Town
151. Letter from the Father of a young Rake STEELE
152. Comparative Merit of the two Sexes, an
153. Pride not made for Man
154. Lucifer's Accouut of a Masquerade
155. Uulity of Learning to the Female Sex
156. History and Economy of Ants.
157. The same, concluded.
1.8. Proper Employment of Time; a Vision.
the history of the Ants
161. Proper Sense and Notion of Honour
162. Humour of a blunt Squire-Complaisance
--Story of Schacabac
103. Letter from an insulted Chaplain-Poem
by Sir Thomas More.
164. On Dansiations-Speech of Pluto from
16. Three Letters intended for the Guardian HUGHES