« НазадПродовжити »
200. Q.-How must switches be left after having been used ?
201. Q.-Who is responsible for the position of switches?
202. Q.–Are conductors responsible where switch tenders are stationed ?
203. Q.-Who are responsible for the safety of their train ?
204. Q.-In case the rules fail to provide protection, must conductors take extra precaution to avoid accident ?
205. Q.-In cases of doubt, what must be done?
Rules for Movement by Train Orders
206. Q.-For what movements will train orders be used ?
207. Q.-What must they contain ?
209. Q.-Must train orders be given in the same words to all persons addressed ?
210. Q.-How will train orders be numbered ?
211. Q.—To whom must train orders be addressed ?
212. Q.—Will the point at which an order is - received be named ?
213. Q.-Who will the orders for a train be addressed to ?
214. Q.-When an order is addressed to an operator which restricts the rights of a train, how will conductors and enginemen regard it ?
215. Q.—What record must be kept of train orders?
216. Q.-How will regular trains be designated?
217. Q.-How will extra trains be designated ?
218. Q.-To transmit a train order, what signal will be given ?
219. Q.-Must the number of copies be stated if more or less than three copies are required ?
220. Q.—When a train order is to be given to two or more offices how will it be sent ?
221. Q.-Must train orders be addressed in the order of superiority of the trains involved ?
222. Q.—When the rules require that a copy of the order shall be sent to the operator at the waiting or meeting point what will the operator at such point do?
223. Q.-Must orders be written during transmission ?
224. Q.-If a sufficient number of copies is not made at the first writing, what must be done?
225. Q.—Who must sign for a “31” order?
226. Q.-May an order be acted on before “complete" is given ?
227. Q.—Who will deliver a "19" order ?
228. Q.-When delivery to engineman will take the operator from the immediate vicinity of the office who will deliver to engineman?
229. Q.-When a "19" order is issued, which restricts the superiority of a train at the point at which it receives the order, what precaution must be taken?
230. Q.-When it is desired to have the operator acknowledge the receipt of an order without repeating it, what is done?
231. Q.-When may “complete” be given to a train order for delivery to an inferior train ?
232. Q.–After an order has been repeated, and before “complete” has been given, how must an order be treated ?
233. Q. If the line fails before an office has repeated an order or before the “X” response
has been given, how must the order be treated ?
234. Q.—What copy of an order must the operator preserve ?
235. Q.—What are the requirements as to record and delivery of an order at the dispatcher's office?
236. Q.—How will a train order be addressed for a train at a point which is not a telegraph station ?
237. Q:—When the “31” form is used for this purpose, when may “complete ” be given ?
238. Q.-How will the person in whose care the order is addressed make delivery and what record must he have?
239. Q.-How will such orders' be acted on?
240. Q.-When may “complete.” be given to an order which is sent to a train at a nontelegraph station when such order restricts the superiority of train addressed ?
241. Q.—When a train is named in a train order by its schedule number alone, what sections are included ?
242. Q.-Must each section have copies of the order?
243. Q.-May an operator repeat or give the “X” response to an order for a train the engine of which has passed his train order signal when the signal was in the proceed position ?
244. Q.-What must the operator do before he acknowledges receipt of the order?
245. Q.-How long do train orders once in effect remain in effect ?
246. Q.-May any particular movement be superseded ?
247. Q.-May any particular movement be annulled ?
248. g.–When do orders held by, or issued for, or any part of an order relating to a regular train, become void ?
429. Q.-Must a fixed signal be used at each train order office ?
250. Q.—What must such train order signal indicate?
251. Q.-When the signal has been cleared to allow a train to pass, what must be done?
252. Q.-What must operators do with respect to the arrival and departure of trains ?
253. Q.—What signs and abbreviations may be used ?