Докладніше про цю книгу
Книги в Google Play
LONDON: PARKER, SON, AND BOURN, WEST STRAND.
SAVILL AND EDWARDS, PRINTERS, CHANDOS STREET,
CHAPTER VII. Of Money.
§ 1. PURPOSES of a Circulating Medium
2. Gold and Silver, why fitted for those purposes .
3. Money a mere contrivance for facilitating exchanges, which
does not affect the laws of Value
CHAPTER VIII. Of the Value of Money, as dependent on
Demand and Supply.
§ 1. Value of Money, an ambiguous expression
2. The value of money depends, cæteris paribus, on its quantity 12
3. together with the rapidity of circulation.
4. Explanations and limitations of this principle .
CHAPTER IX. Of the Value of Money, as dependent on
Cost of Production.
§ 1. The value of money, in a state of freedom, conforms to the
value of the bullion contained in it. .
2. which is determined by the cost of production
3. This law, how related to the principle laid down in the pre-