« НазадПродовжити »
V O L. LXVII.
DECEMBER, 1840, À MARCH, 1841.
JOHN MURRAY, ALBEMARLE STREET,
with the Minutes of Evidence, and Appendix. Part I.
Royal College of Physicians, London. Part II. Royal
College of Surgeons, London. Part III. Society of
Apothecaries, London. Printed by order of the House
of Commons, 1834
III.-Letters of the Earl of Dudley to the Bishop of Llandaff 79
IV.-1. Reports of the Committee of the House of Lords on the
State of Ireland. 1839.
2. Reports of the Committees of the Houses of Lords and
Commons. 1822, 1824, 1825.
3. Reports of the Committee of the House of Lords on
Tithes in Ireland. 1832.
4. L'Irelande; Sociale, Politique, et Religieuse. Par
Gustave de Beaumont.
5. Ireland in 1834. By Henry D. Inglis.
6. Ribbonism in Ireland; or Report of the Trial of Richard
7. A Digest of Evidence before Committees of both Houses
of Parliament. By the Rev. W. Phelan and the Rev.
8. Romanism as it Rules in Ireland. By the Rev. Mor-
timer O'Sullivan and the Rev. Robert J. M'Ghee.
9. Historical Sketch of the late Catholic Association of
Ireland. By Thomas Wyse, Esq., jun.
10. Tales and Stories of the Irish Peasantry. By William
11. Journal of a Tour in Ireland in 1835.
12. Selection from the Evidence before the Irish Poor
13. History of the Policy of the Church of Rome. By the
Rev. W. Phelan