« НазадПродовжити »
ACCOUNT AND ACCOUNTING.
Vide PRACTICE, AMENDMENT.
1. Where the chattels of one, by his
2. The owner may recover for such
3. But the statute of limitations is a
4. One who, by the request of a
6. A cause of action for extra work
7. Corporation for receiving deposita
8. How far a qualified refusal to de-
9. The plaintiff in a judgment cannot
issued, and that fact must be averred.
10. A bank check being made in
terms payable to one who is acting
11. A merely voluntary payment by
a party, though for the benefit of
12. But if such a payment is made by
request of the agent for the defend-
2. Evidence of authority of agent,
1. When an agent or officer of a cor-
2. Although an agent or officer can-
Bond, (payable on the opening
of a street, liability ceases if
plan be altered,) ........389
stock' for his employer,) ..506
4. Agent for collection, transferring
ACT OF GOD.
1. Common carrier liable for injuries
5. A broker, making a purchase of
1. Whether publication of dissolu-
6. An agent receiving a check drawn
money due to his principal, and
1. Although in the progress of an
7. Where the authority of an agent
2. The amount reported to be rea-
while that report is itself
Vide CORPORATION, 2, 3, 5, 6.
EVIDENCE, 1, 2.
1. An unconditional agreement by
Vide Agent, 1, 2.
APPRAISAL, (of value on a sale.)
contradict express agreement.)
1. Where the owners of property sell
of the owners of the vessel, is a
2. The drawing and delivery of a
Vide INSURANCE, 7.
under a written agreement signed
agree to sell the same to" the
1. Where goods are taken by the
2. Where the owner of goods, resid-
, 1854, the consignee's advances
1. An order drawn by one who has