« НазадПродовжити »
96 Fir** HYMN II. | Evening,
26. Who shall not fear Thee, O LORD, and glorifie thy Named for Thou only art holy; and all Nations thall come and worship before Thee, for thy Judgements are made manifest.
27. Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive Glory, and Honor and Power, for Thou hast created all Things, and for thy Pleasure they are and were created. (Revel. iv. 11.)
28. Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. The whole Earth is full of bis Glory. (Ifa. vi. 3.)
29. BLESSING and Honor and Glory and Power be unto Him that fitteth upon the Throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. (Revel. v. 13.)
H Y M N III.
and bless the Lord your God for ever and ever. And blessed be thy glorious Name, which is exalted above all Blessing and Praise. (Nehem. ix. 5, 6.)
2. Thou, even Thou, art Lord alone; Thou hast made Heaven, the Heaven of Heavens, with all their Holt, the Earth and all Things that are therein, the Seas and all that is therein, and Thou preserveft them all, and the Hoft of Heaven worshippeth Thee.
3. I will praise Thee, O Lord, with my whole Heart; I will speak of all thy marvellous Works. (Pf. ix.)
4. I will be glad and rejoice in Thee ; yea, I will sing Praise to thy Name, O thou moft High : Thou art fet in the Throne judging right.
5. Thou hast rebuked the Heathen, and destroyed the Ungodly ; Thou hast put out their Name for ever and
6. The Lord Thall endure for ever : He hath also prepared his Throne for Judgement; and He shall judge the. World in Righteousness, He shall minister Judgement unto the People.
27. The Lord also will be a Defence for the oppressed, even a Refuge in Times of Trouble: and they that know thy Name, will put their Trust in Thec; for Thou, Lord, haft never failed them that seek Thee.
8. O praise the Lord, which dwelleth in Sion; declare among the People his Doings.
9. For when He maketh Inquisition for Blood, He remembereth them, and forgetteth not the Complaint of the humble.
10. Have Mercy upon me, O Lord, Thou that lifteft me up from the Gates of Death ; that I may shew forth all thy Praises within the Gates of the Daughters of Sion: I will rejoice in thy Salvation.
11. The Lord is known by the Judgements, which He executeth: The Ungodly is trapped in the Works of his own Hands.
12. The wicked shall be turned into Hell, and all the People that forget God.
13. For the Poor shall not always be forgotten : the patient Abiding of the Meek shall not perish for ever.
14. Arise, O Lord, and let not Man have the upper hand ; let the Heathen be judged in thy Sight : Put them in fear, O Lord, that the Nations may know themfelyes to be but Men. 4. 15. IN THE LORD put I my Trust: how say ye then to my Soul, that she should flee: as a Bird unto the Hill? (Ps. xi.)
16. For lo, the wicked bend their Bow, and make ready their Arrows within the Quiver, that they may privily shoot at them which are upright in Heart.
17. The Lord is in his holy Temple, the Lord's Throne is in Heaven: his Eyes consider the poor, and his Eye-lids try the Children of Men.
18. The Lord approveth the righteous : but the ungodly, and him that delighteth in Wickedness, doth his Soul abhor.
19. Upon the wicked he shall rain Snares, Fire and Brimstone, and an horrible Tempest ; this shall be the Portion of their Cup.
20. For the righteous Lord loveth Righteousness; his Countenance will behold the Thing that is just. 21. THE LORD is flow to Anger, and great in Power,
and will not at all acquit the wicked. The Lord hath his Way in the Whirlwind, and in the Storm, and the Clouds are the Duft of his Feet. (Nahum i.)
22. He rebuketh the Sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the Rivers.
23. The Mountains quake at Him, and the Hills melt; and the Earth is burnt at his Presence, yea, the World and all that dwell therein.
24. Who can stand before his Indignation ? and who can abide in the Fierceness of his Anger?
25. His Fury is poured out like Fire, and the Rocks are thrown down by Him.
26. The Lord is good, and a strong Hold in the Day of Trouble, and He knoweth them that truit in Him
27. Now unto Him that is able to keep Us from fall. ing, and to present Us faululels before the Presence of his Glory with exceeding Joy ; to the only wise God our Savior, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, boch now and ever. (Jude xxiv.) Amen.
H Y M N IV.
ORD, who shall dwell in thy Tabernacle? or
who shall rest upon thy holy Hill? (Pf. xv.) 2. Even He that leadeih an uncorrupt Life, and doeth the Thing which is right, and speaketh the Truth from his Heart. 3.
He that backbiteth not with his Tongue, nor doeth Evil to his Neighbor, nor endureth a reproach to his Neighbor.
4. He that fetteth not by himself, but is lowly in his own Eyes ; and honoreth them that fear the Lord
5. He that sweareth unto his Neighbor, and disappointeth him not ; though it were to bis own hurt. He that taketh not reward against the innocent.
6. Whoso doeth these Things, thall never be moved.
7. The Fool hath faid in his Heart, there is no God. Corrupt are they, and become abominable in their Wickedness; there is None thai doeth good, no not One. (PS. xiv, & lii.) 8. The Lord looked down from Heaven upon the Chil
dren of Men, to see if there were Any that would underftand, and seek after God.
9. But they are all gone out of the Way, they are altoget er become abominable; there is None, that doech good.
10. Destruction and Unhappiness is in their Ways, and the Way of Peace have they not known; there is no Fear of God before their Eyes.
11. Are not they without Understanding that work Wickedness, eating up my People, as they would eat Bread, and call not upon God?
12. There were they brought in great Fear, even where no Fear was; for God is in the Generation of the righte
13. Oh that the Salvation were given to Israel out of Sion! 0 that the Lord would deliver his. People out of Captivity!
14. Then should Jacob rejoice, and Israil should be right glad.
15. As For Me, I am like a green Olive tree in the House of God: my Trust is in the tender Mercy of God for ever and ever. (Pf. lii.)
16. I will always give Thanks unto Thee for that Thou hast done ; and I will hope in thy Name, for thy Saints like it well.
17. Be wise now therefore, Oye Kings; be instructed, ye that are Judges of the Earth : serve the Lord with Fear, and rejoice'unto Hin with Reverence. (Pf. ii.)
18. Kiss the Son, left He be angry, and so ye perish from the right Way, if his Wrath be kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their Trust in Him.
19. My Trust is in thy Mercy, O God, and my Heart is joyful in thy Salvation. (Pf. xiii.)
20. I will fing of the Lord, because He hath dealt bounteously with Me; yea, I will praise the Name of the Lord most high,
21. The LORD is my Strength and my Song, and he is become my Salvation; he is my God, and I will prepare him an Habitation; my Father's God, and I will exalt him. (Exod. xv. 2.)
22. Who is like unto Thee, O Lord, among the Gods?: Who is like Thee, glorious in Holiness, fearful in Praises, doing Wonders? (ib. 11.)
23. Thou in thy Mercy haft led forth the People, which Thou hast redeemed; Thou hast guided them in thy Strength unto thy holy Habitation.
24. The Lord shall reign for ever and ever.
25. AND NOW, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his Ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy Heart, and with all thy Soul? (Deuter, x, 12.).
26. Behold the Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens is the Lord's thy God, the Earth also, with All that is therein.
27. For the Lord your God is God of Gods, and Lord of Lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not Persons, nor taketh Reward.
28. He doth execute the Judgement of the Fatherless and Widow, and loveth the Stranger in giving him Food and Raiment.
29. Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God; Him shalt thou ferve, and to Him shalt thou cleave, and fwear by his Name.
30. He is thy Praise, and He is thy God that hath done for thee these great and terrible Things, which thine Eyes have seen:
31. Therefore thou shalt love the Lord thy God, and keep his Charge, and his Statutes, and his Judgements, and his Commandments always. ---Rejoice in the Lord alway; and again I say, rejoice; the Lord is at Hand, (Philip.iv. 4.)
32. Be careful for Nothing; but in every Thing, by Prayer and Supplication, with Thanksgiving, let your Requests be made known unto God.
33. And the Peace of God, which pafleth all Understanding, shall keep your Hearts and Minds, through Christ Jesus.
34. Now unto God and our Father, be Glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Third H Y M N V. Morning.
LORD GOD of Heaven, the great and terrible
love him, and observe his Commandments; O Lord, I be