« НазадПродовжити »
whom I trust, who subdueth my People that is under me. (P/. cxliv.)
2. Lord, wbat is Man, that Thou haft such respect unto him; or the Son of Man, that Thou so regardest him?
3. Man is like a Thing of nought; his Time paffeth away like a Shadow.
4 Bow thy Heavens, O Lord, and come down; touch the Mountains, and they shall smoke.
5. Send down thine Hand from above; deliver me, and take me out of the great Waters, from the Hand of strange Children, whose Mouth talketh of Vanity, and their right Hand is a right Hand of Wickedness.
6. I will fing a new Song unto Thee, O God, and fing Praises unto Thee upon a ten stringed Lute, ... 7. Thou hast given Victory unto Kings, and haft delivered David thy Servant from the Peril of the Sword.
8. Save me, and deliver me from the Hand of strange Children, whose Mouth talketh of Vanity, and their right Hand is a right Hand of Iniquity.
9. That our Sons may grow up as the young Plants, and that our Daughters may be as the polished Corners of the Temple;
10. That our Garners may be full and plenteous with all Manner of Store; that our Sheep may bring forth thoufands, and ten thousands in our Lands:
11. That our Oxen may be strong to Labor, that there be no Decay, no leading into Captivity, and no Complaining in our Streets.
12. Happy are the People, that are in such a Case; yea, blessed are the People, who have the Lord for their God. Praise Ye the Lord.
13. PRAISE THE LORD, O my Soul; while I live, will I praise the Lord; yea, as long as I have any Being, I will sing Praises unto my God. (PS, cxlvi.)
14. O put not your Trust in Princes, nor in any Son of Man; for there is no Help in them.
15. For when the Breath of Man goeth forth, he shall turn again to his Earth; and then all his Thoughts perish,
16. Blessed is he, that hath the God of Jacob for his Help, and whose Hope is in the Lord his God:
17. Who made Heaven and Earth, the Sea, and all that therein is, who keepeth his Promise for ever:
18. Who helpech them to right, that suffer wrong; who feedeth the hungry.
19. The Lord looseth Men out of Prison; the Lord giveth Sight to the blind; the Lord belpeth them that are buwed down; the Lord careth for the righteous.
20. The Lord preserveth the Strangers, He defendeth the Fatherless and Widow: as for the Way of the Ungodly, He turneth it upside down.
21. The Lord thy God, o Sion, shall be King for evermore, and throughout all Generations.-Praise Ye the Lord.
22. Let God in all Things be glorified, through Jesus Chrift; to Whom be Praise and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (1 Pet. iv. 11.)
Thirtieth HYMN LX. Evening
PRAISE The Lord, for it is a good Thing to
fing Praises unto our God; yea, a joyful and pleas fant Thing it is to be thankful (Pf. cxlvii.)
2. The Lord doth build up Jerusalem, and gather together the Out casts of Israel.
3. He healeth those that are broken in Heart, and giveth Medicine to heal their Sickness.
4. He telleth the Number of the Stars, and calleth them all by their Names.
5. Great is our Lord, and great is his Power, yea, and bis Wisdom is infinite.
6. 'The Lord setteth up the Meck, and bringeth'the Ungodly down to the Ground.
7. O sing unto the Lord with Thanksgiving ; sing Praises upon the Harp unto our God; who covcreth the Heaven with Clouds, and prepareth Rain for the Earth, and maketh the Grass to grow upon the Mountains, and Herb for the Use of Man.
8. Who giveth Fodder unto the Cattle, and feedeth the young Ravens that call
hin. 9. He hath no Pleasure in the Strength of an Horse, neither delighteth He in any Man's Legs.
10. But the Lord's Delight is in them that fear him, and put their Trust in his Mercy.
Ir. Praise the Lord, O'Yerusalem; praise thy God, O Sion: for He hath made fått the Bars of thy Gates, and hath blessed thy Children within thee.
12. He maketh Peace in thy Borders, and filleth thee with the Fiour of Wheat.
13. He fendeth forth his Commandment upon Earth, and his Word runneth very swiftly: He giveth Snow like Wool, and scattereth his Hoar-frost like Alhes.
14. He cafteth forth his Ice like Morfels; who is able to abide his Frost?
15. He fendeth out his Word and melteth them; He bloweth with his Wind, and the Waters flow.
16. He theweth his Word unto Jacob; his Statutes and Ordinances unto Ifrael. --17. He hath not dealt so with any Nation, neither have the Heathen Knowledge of his Laws.-Praise Ye the Lord.
18. I will magnifie Thee, O God, my King; and I will praise thy Name for ever and ever. (Pl.cxlv.)
19. Every Day will I give Thanks unto Thee, and praise thy Name for ever and ever.
20. Great is the Lord and marvelous, worthy to be praised ; there is no End of his Greatness.
21. One Generation shall praise thy Works unto another, and declare thy Power.
22. As for me, I will be talking of the glorious Honor of thy Majesty, thy Praise and wond'rous Works; so that Men shall speak of the Might of thy marvelous Acts; and I will also tell of thy Greatness.
23. The Memorial of thine abundant Kindness fall be fhewed, and Men shall sing of thy Righteousness.
24. The Lord is gracious and merciful, long-suffering, and of
great Goodness. 25. The Lord is loving unto every Man; and his tender Mercy is over all his Works.
26. All thy Works shall praise Thee, O Lord, and thy Saints shall give Thanks unto Thee.
27. They shall shew the Glory of thy Kingdom, and talk of thy Power ; that thy Power, thy Glory, and Mightiness of thy Kingdom may be known unto Men.
28. Thý Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and thy Dominion endureth throughout all Ages.
29. The Lord upholdeth all Such as fall, and lifteth up all those that are bowed down.
30. The Eyes of All wait upon Thee, O Lord, and Thou giveft them their Meat in due Seafon : Thou opencit thine Hand, and satisfieth the Desire of every living Thing.
31. The Lord is righteous in all his Ways, and holy in all his works.
-32. The Lord is nigh unto All them that call upon Him ;, yea, to All such as call upon Him in Truth.
33. He will fulfil the Defire of them that fear him; He also will hear their Cry and will help them.
34. The Lord preserveth All them that love Him; but scattereth abroad all the Ungodly:
35. My Mouth shall speak the Praise of the Lord ; and let all Flesh give Thanks unto his holy Name for ever and
36. O THE DEPTH of the Riches both of the Wisdom and Knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his Judgements, and his Ways past finding out! (Rom. xi. 33:)
37. For who hath known the Mind of the Lord, or who hath been his Counsellor ?
38. For of Him, and through Him, and to Him are all Things; to whom be Glory for ever. Amen.
Thirty first. HYMN LXI. Morning:
SING unto the Lord a new Song; let the Con
gregation of Saints praise Him. (P. cxlix.) 2. Let Ifrael rejoice in Him that made him; and let the Children of Sion be joyful in their King:
3. Let them praise his Name in the Dance; let them fing Praises unto Him with Tabret and Harp.
4. For the Lord hath Pleasure in his people, and helpeth the meek-hearted.
5. Let the Saints be joyful with Glory, let them rejoice in their Beds.
6. Let the high Praises of God be in their Mouth, and a two-edged Sword in their Hands, to be avenged of the Heathen, and to rebuke the People :
7. To bind their Kings in Chains, and their Nobles with Links of Iron: that they may be avenged of them, as it is written; “ Such Honor have all his Saints."-Praise Ye the Lord.
8. O PRAISE YE the Lord from the Heavens, praise him in the Heights. (Pf. cxlviii.)
9. Praise him, all Ye Angels of his ; praise him all his Hoft.
10. Praise him, Sun and Moon; praise him all ye Stars of Light.
11. Praise him, all ye Heavens of Heavens; and ye Waters, that are above the Heavens.
12. Let them praise the Name of the Lord; for He spake the Word, and they were made; He commanded, and they were created.
13. He hath established them for ever and ever ; He hath given them a Law, which shall not be broken.
14. Praise the Lord upon Earth; ye Dragons and all Deeps:
15. Fire and Hail, Snow and Vapors, Wind and Storm, fulfilling his Word :
16. Mountains and all Hills; fruitful Trees, and all Cedars :
17. Beasts and all Cattle ; creeping Things and feathered Fowls:
18. Kings of the Earth, and all People; Princes and all Judges of the World:
young Men and Maidens; old Men and Chil. dren, praise the Name of the Lord; for his Name only is excellent, and his Praise above Heaven and Earth.",
20. He shall exalt the Horn of his People; all his Saints fhall praise Him, even the Children of Israel, even the People that serveth him. Praise Ye the Lord.
21. O PRAISE God in his Sanctuary, praise him in the Firmament of his Power. (Pf, cl.)
22. Praise him for his noble Acts; praise him according to his excellent Greatness.
23. Praise him with the Sound of the Trumpet ; praise him upon the Lute and Harp.
14. Praise him with the Cymbals and Dances; praise him upon the ftringed Instruments and Pipe.
25. Praise him upon the well tuned Cymbals; praise him upon the loud Cymbals.
26. Let every Thing that hath Breath praise the Lord. Praise Ye the Lord:
27. BLESSED BE THE God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed Us with all spiritual Blessings in heavenly Places in Chrift: (Ephef. i. 3.)
28. According as He hath cholen Us in Him, before the Foundation of the World, that we thould be holy and without blame before him in Love.