« НазадПродовжити »
22. Thou art my God, and I will thank Thee ; Thou art my God, and I will praife Thee. O give Thanks unto the Lord, for He is gracious, and his Mercy, endureth for ever.
23. Now UNTO HIM, who gave himself for our Sins, that He might deliver Us from this present evil World, according to the Will of God, and our Father; to Him be Glory for ever and ever. · (Gal. i. 4.)
Twenty fourth HYMN XLVIII, Evening.
LESSED ARE THOSE that are undefiled in the BWAY
Way, and walk in the Law of the Lord. (PS. cxix.) 2. Blessed are they that keep his Testimonies, and seek Him with their whole Heart.
3. For they, who do no Wickedņefs, walk in his Ways.
4. Thou hast charged, that we lball diligently keep thy Commandments.
5. O that my Ways were so directed, that I might keep thy Statutes, fo shall I not be confounded, while I have Respect unto all thy Commandments.
6. I will thank Thee with an unfeigned Heart, when I fall have learned the Judgements of thy Righteousness. 7. I will keep thy Ceremonies; O forsake me not utterly.
8. WHEREWITHAL SHALL a young Man cleanse his Way ? even by ruling himself after thy Word.
9. With my whole Heart have I fought Ther; Olet me not go wrong out of thy Commandments.
10. Thy Words have I hid within my Heart, that I fhould not fin againft Thee.
11. Blessed art Thou, O Lord, O teach me thy Statutes. With my Lips have I declared all the Judgements of thy Mouth.
12. I have had as great Delight in the Way of thy Teltimonies, as in all Manner of Richęs,
13. I will meditate in thy Pręcepts, and have Respect unto thy Ways. My Delight shall be in thy Statutes, and I will not forget thy Word.
14. O DEAL bountifully unto thy Seryant, that I may live and keep thy Word: open Thou mine Eyes, that I may see the wond'rous Things of thy Law.
15. I am a Stranger upon Earth; O hide not thy Commandments from me: my Soul breaketh, for the very fervent Desi e that it hath always unto thy Judgements.
16. Thou hast rebuked the Proud; and curfed are they that do err from thy Commandments,
17. O remove from me Shame and Contempt, for I have kept thy Testimonies,
18. Princes also did fit and speak against me, but thy Servant is occupied in thy Statutes : for thy Testimonies are my Delight, and my Counsellors.
( 19. My Soul cleaveth unto the Duft; O quicken Thou me according to thy Word: I have acknowledged my Ways, and Thou heardest me; O teach me thy Statutes.
20. Make me to understand the Way of thy Command. ments, and so fhall I talk of thy wond'rous Works.
2!. My Soul melteth away for very Heaviness; comfort Thou me, according unto thy Word.
22. Take from me the Way of Lying, and grant me thy Law gracioufly.
23. I have chosen the Way of Truth, and thy Judgements have I laid before me: I have stuck unto thy Testimonies, O Lord, confound me not.
24. I will run the Way of thy Commandments, when Thou haft set my Heart at Liberty. . 25. MAY The God of all Grace, who hath called us into his eternal Glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, ftablish, strengthen, settle you: (1 Pet. v. 10.) 26. To Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Twenty fifth HYMN XLIX. Morning, 1. TEACH ME, O Lord, the Way of thy Statutes, T
and I shall keep it unto the End. (P). cxix.) 2. Give me Understanding, and I shall keep thy Law; yea, I Thalf observe it with my whole Heart,
3. Make me to go in the Path of thy Commandments, for therein do I delight : incline my Heart unto thy Testimonies, and not to Covetousness.
4. O turn away mine Eyes, left they behold Vanity, and quicken Thou me in thy Way; establish thy Word' in thy Servant, that I may fear Thee,
5. Take away the Reproach that I am afraid of; for thy Judgements are good.
6. Behold, my Delight is in thy Commandments; O quicken me in thy Righteousness.
4.7. LET THY loving Mercy come also unto me, O Lord, even thy Salvation, according unto thy Word.
8. So shall I make answer unto him that reproacheth me, for my Truft is in thy Word.
9. O take not the Word of thy Truth utterly out of my Mouth : for my Hope is in thy Judgements.
10. So shall always keep thy Law ; yea, for ever and ever: 'and I will walk at Liberty, for I seek thy Precepts.
11. I will speak of thy Testimonies also, even before Kings, and will not be ashamed : and my Delight shall be in thy Commandments, which I have loved,
12. My Hands also will I lift up unto thy Commande ments, which I have loved, and my. Study thall be in the Statutes.
9 13. O REMEMBER the Word. unto thy Servant, wherein Thou haft caused me to put my Trust.
14. The same is my Comfort in my Trouble, for thy Word hath quickened me.
15. The proud have had me exceedingly in Derision, yet have I not ihrinked from thy Law; for I remembered thine everlasting Judgements, O Lord, and received Comfort.
16. Horror hath taken hold upon me, for the Ungodly that forsake thy Law.
17. Thy Statutes have been my Songs, in the House of my Pilgrimage.
18. I have thought upon thy Name, O Lord, in the Night-season, and have kept thy Law.
19. This I had, because I kept thy Commandments.
I Thou art my Portion, O Lord; I have promised to keep thy Law.
20. I made my humble Petition in thy Presence with my whole Heart; O be merciful unto me, according to thy Word.
21. I called mine own Ways to Remembrance, and turned
my Feet unto thy Testimonies ; I made haste and de layed not to keep thy Commandments.
22. The Companies of the Ungodly have robbed me, but I have not forgotten thy Law,
23. At Midnight I will rise to give Thanks unto Thee, because of thy righteous Judgements.
24. I am a Companion of all them that fear Thee, and that keep thy Commandments.
25. The Earth, O Lord, is full of thy Mercy; O teach me thy Statutes.
26. O LORD, Thou hast-dealt graciously with thy Servant, according unto thy Word,
27. O learn me true Understanding and Knowledge, for I have believed thy Commandments,
28. Before I was afflicted, I went astray, but now I have kept thy Word.
29. Thou art good and gracious; O teach me thy, Sta.
30. The proud have imagined a Lie against me, but I will keep thy Commandments with my whole Heart.
31. Their Heart is as fat as Grease, but my Delight hath been in thy Law.
32. It is good for me that I have been in Trouble, that I may learn thy Statutes : the Law of thy Mouth is dearer to me than thoufands of Gold and Silver.
33. Now MAY the very God of Peace sanctifie you wholly; and I pray God your whole Spirit, and Soul and Body, be preserved blameless unto the Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thessal. i. 23.)
34. And the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ 'be with us all, Amen.
Twenty fifth H Y M N L. Evening
HY HANDS HAVE made and fashioned me ; Teve
give me Understanding, that I may learn thy Commandments. (Pl. cxix.)
2. They that fear Thee, will be glad, when they fee me, because I have put my Trust in thy Word.
3. I know, O Lord, that thy Judgements are right, and that Thou of very Faithfulness haft afflicted me.
4. O let thy merciful Kindness be my Comfort, according to thy Word unto thy Servant.
5. O let thy loving Mercies come into me, that I may live ; for thy Law is my Delight.
6. Let the proud be confounded, for they dealt per+ versely with me without a Cause, but I will meditate in thy Precepts.
7. Let Such as fear Thee, and have known thy Testimonies, be turned unto me: O let my Heart be found in thy Statutes, that I be not ashamed.
1 8. My Soul hath longed for thy Salvation, and I have a good Hope, because of thy Word.
9. Mine Eyes long fore for thy Word, saying, O when wilt Thou comfort me ? for I am become like a Bottte in the Smoke, yet do I not forget thy Statutes.
10. How many are the Days of thy Servant? when wilt Thou execute Judgement on them that persecute me?
11. The proud have digged Pits for me, which are not after thy Law.
12. All thy Commandments are true; they perfecute me wrongfully, o be Thou iny Help.
13. They had almost made an End of me upon Earth, but I forfook not thy Commandments.
14. O quicken me after thy loving-Kindness, and so Shall I keep the Teftimonies of thy Mouth.
15. O LORD, THY Word endureth for ever in Heaven: thy Truth also remaineth from one Generation to another; Thou hait laid the Foundation of the Earth, and it abideth.
16. They continue this Day according to thine Ordinance ; for all are thy Servants.
17. If my Delight' had not been in thy Law, I should have perished in my Affliction. I will never forget thy Precepts, for with them Thou hast quickened me.
18. I am Thine, O save me, for I have fought thy Commandments.
19. The Ungodly taid wait for me to destroy me; but I will consider thy Testimonies.
20. I see that all Things come to an End; but thy Commandment is exceeding broad.
1.21. LORD, WHAT Love have I unto thy Law! it is my Meditation all the Day long.
22. Thou through thy Precepts haft made me wifer than mine Enemies ; for they are ever with me.