« НазадПродовжити »
3. I will dwell in thy Tabernacle for ever ; and
my Trust shall be under the Covering of thy Wings.
4. For Thou, O Lord, halt heard my Defires, and haft given an Heritage unto those that fear thy Name.
5. Thou shalt grant the King a long Life, that his Years may endure through many Generations.
6. He shall dwell before God for ever : 0 prepare thy loving Mercy and Faithfulness, that they may preserve him.
7. So will I always fing Praise unto thy Name, that I may daily perform my Vows. 8. TRULY MY Soul waiteth Nill
God ; from Him cometh my Salvation. (Pf. Ixii.)
9. He only is my Strength and my Salvation ; He is my Defence, so that I shall not be greatly moved.
10. The Righteous shall rejoice in the Lord, and put his Trust in him; and All they, that are upright in Heart, shall
11. My Soul, wait thou still upon God; for my Hope is in Him.
12. In God is my Salvation and my Glory, the Rock of my Strength, and in God is my Truit.
13. O put your Trust in Him at all Times, ye People; pour out your Hearts before him; 'for God is a Refuge for
14. As for the Children of Men of low degree, they are but Vanity; the Children of Men of high degree are a Lie; to be laid upon the Balance, they are altogether lighter than Vanity itself
15. "Give not yourselves unto Vanity: if Riches encreafe, fet not your Heart upon them.
16. God spake once, yea twice I haye also heard the same ; that Power belongeth unto God:
17. And that Thou, Lord, art merciful ; for Thou rendereft to every Man according to his work.
18. God is OUR Hope and Strength ; a very present Help in Trouble; therefore will We not fear, though the Earth be moved; and though the Mountains be carried in to the midst of the Sea, (P. xlvi.)
19. Though the Waters - thereof roar and swell; and though the Mountains shake at the Tempest of the fame.
20. The Rivers of the Flood thereof Thall make glad the City of God; the holy Place of the Tabernacle of the most High.
21. God is in the Midft of her, therefore shall the not be removed ; God shall keep her, and that right early.
22. The Heath.n raged, and the Kingdoms were moved; but God hath uttered his Voice, and the Earth shall melc away.
23. The Lord of Hosts is with us, the God of Jacob is our Refuge.
24. O come hither, and behold the Works of the Lord; what Desolations He hath made upon the Earth.
25. He maketh Wars to cease in all the World ; He breaketh the Bow, and knappeth the Spear in funder, and burneth the Chariots in the Fire.
26. Be still then, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the Heathen, and I will be exalted in the Earth.
27. The Lord of Hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our Refuge.
28. SALVATION, and G'ory, and Honor and Power be unto the Lord our God; for true and righteous are his Judgements. (Rev. xix. 1.) Amen.
Twelfth HY MN XXIII. Morning
God, Thou art my God; early will I seek Thee;
my Soul thirfteth for Thee, my Flesh also longeth after Thee; in a barren and dry Land where no Water is. (PS. Ixiii.)
2. Thus have I looked for Thee, that I might behold thy Power and thy Glory, as I have seen Thee in the Sanctuary.
3. For thy loving Kindness is better than Lise itself; my Lips shall praise Thee.
4. As long as I live will I magnifie Thee on this manner ; I will lift up my Hands in thy Name.
5. My Soul shall be satisfied, even as it were with Marrow and Fatness; and my Mouth shall praise Thee with joyful Lips; when I remember Thee upon my Bed, and meditate upon Thee when I am waking.
6. Because Thou hast been my Helper; therefore under the Shadow of thy Wings will I rejoice. 3.7. My Soul hangeth upon Thee; thy right Hand hath upholden me.
8. LIKE AS THE Hart panteth after the Water-Brooks, so longeth my Soul after Thee, O God. (P/. xlii.)
9. My Soul is athirst for God, yea, even for the living God; when shall I come to appear before the Przfence of God?
10. My Tears have been my Mea: Day and Night while they daily say unto me, where is now thy God?
II. Now when I think thereupon, I pour out my Heart by myself; for I had gone with the Multitude, and went with them into the House of God; with the Voice of Praise and Thanksgiving, with a Mulcitude of fuch as keep holy-Day.
12. Why art thou so full of Heaviness, O my Soul ; and why art thou disquieted within me ? Put thy Trutt in God, for I shall yet praise Him, for the Help of his Countenance.
13. The Lord will grant his loving-Kindness in the Daytime: and in the Night-season will I sing of Him, and make my Prayer unto the God of my Life.
14. I will fay unto the God of my Strength, why haft Thou forgotten me? why go I thus heavily, while the Enemy opprefleth me?
15. Why art thou cast down, O my Soul, and why art thou so disquieted within me? ( put thy Trust in God; for I shall yet praise Him, who is the Health of my Countenance and
God. 16. O SEND OUT thy Light and thy Truth, that they may lead me; and let them bring me unto thy holy Hill, and to thy Tabernacle. (Ps. xliii.)
17. And then I will go unto the Altar of God, even unto the God of my Joy and Gladness : yea, upon the Harp will I praise Thee, O God, my God.
18. Why art thou fo heavy, O my Soul, and why art thou so disquieted within me? O put thy Trust in God ;
før I shall yet praise Him, who is the Health of my Countenance, and
God, 19. BLESSED Be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant Mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively Hope, by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead; (1 Pet. i. 3.):
20. To an Inheritance incorruptible, undefiled, and that fadeth not away ; reserved in Heaven for us ::
21. That the Trial of your Faith may be found unto Praise and Honor and Glory at the Appearing of Jesus Chrift;
22. Whom having not seen, we love ; in Whom, though now we see him not, yet believing, we rejoice, with Joy unspeakable and full of Glory: .
23. To Whom be Praise and Dominion for ever.
HY MN XXIV.
RAISE WAITETH for Thee, O God, in Sion;
and unto Thee shall the Vow be performed in Je-rusalem. (PS. Ixv.)
2.0 Thou, that hearelt Prayer, unto Thee shall all Flesh come.
3. Blessed is the Man whom Thou chooseft, and causeft to approach unto Thee; he shall dwell in thy Courts, and shall be satisfied with the Pleasures of thy House, even of thy holy Temple.
4. Thou shalt thew us wonderful Things in thy Righteousness, O God of our Salvation : Thou art the Hope of all the Ends of the Earth, and of them that are afar off upon the broad Sea.
5. Who by his Strength fetteth fast the Mountains, and is girded about with Power: who stilleth the Raging of the Sea, and the Noise of it's Waves, and the Tumult of the People.
6. They also, that dwell in the uttermoft Parts of the Earih, ball be afraid at thy. Tokens : Thou makest the Outgoings of the Morning and Evening to praise Thee.
7. Thou visitest the Earth and blefileft it; Thou makeft it very plenteous.
8. Thou greatly enricheft it with the River of God, which is full of Water ; Thou prepareft their Corn, when thou haft so provided for it. :
:9. Thou watereft the Ridges thereof abundantly, Thou sendest Rain into the little Vallies thereof; Thou makest it soft with Showers, Thou blesseft the Springing of it.
10. Thou crowneft the Year with thy Goodness, and thy Clouds drop Fatness. 11. They drop upon the Pastures of the Wilderness
; and the little Hills rejoice on every Side.
12. The Pastures are cloathed with Flocks, the Valleys also are covered over with Corn; they shout for Joy, they also fing.
13. MAKE A JOYFUL Noise unto God, all ye Lands; fing
forth the Honor of his Name, make his Praise to be glorious. (Pf. Ixvi.)
14. Say unto God, o how wonderful art Thou in thy Works!-through the Gșeatnefs of thy Power thall thine Enemies submit themselves unto Thee.
15. For all the World shall worship Thee, and shall fing of Thee, and praise thy Name.
16, O. come hither, and behold the Works of God; how wonderful He is in his Doing toward the Children of Men.
17. He turned the Sea into dry Land, so that they went through the Water on foot; there did we rejoice in Him.
18. He ruleth by his Power for ever, bis Eyes behold the People; and such, as will not believe, shall not be able to exalt themfelves.
19. O bless our God, ye People, and make the Voice of his Praife to be heard : who holdeth our Souls in Lite, and suffereth not our Feet to flip.
20. For Thou, O God, haft proved us; Thou also haft tried us, like as Silver is tried.
21. I will go into thine house with burnt-Offerings, and will pay: Thee my Vows, which I promised with my Lips, and spake with my Mouth, when I was in Trouble.
22. I will offer unto Thec fat burnt-Sacrifices, with the Incense of Rams; I will offer Bullocks and Goats.
23. O come hither, and hearken, all Ye that fear God, and I will tell you, what He hath done for my Soul.