« НазадПродовжити »
6. I will declare thy Name unto my Brethren ; in the midst of the Congregation will I praise Thee.
7. O praise the Lord, Ye that fear him; magnifie him all Ye of the Seed of Jacob, and fear him, all ye Seed of Ifrael.
8. For He hath not despised nor abhorred the low Efate of the afflicted ; He hath not hid his Face from him ; but when he called unto him, He heard him.
9. My Praise shall be of Thee in the great Congregation; my. Vows will I perform in the Sight of them that fear him.
10. The poor shall eat, and be satisfied; they, that seek after the Lord, shall praise him : your Heart Thail live for ever.
II. All the Ends of the World shall remember themfelves, and turn unto the Lord, and all the Kindreds of the Nations Thall worship before him. For the Kingdom is the Lord's, and He is the Governor among the Nations.
12. All they, that be fat upon the Earth, shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the Dust, shall kneel before him ; and no Man can keep alive his own Soul.
13. My Seed shall serve him ; they fhall be accounted unto the Lord for a Generation.
14. They shall come, and declare his 'Righteousness, unto a People that shall be born, whom the Lord hath made.
15. "The LORD is my Shepherd, therefore can I lack Nothing: He maketh me to lie down in green Paltures, and leadeth me forth, beside the Waters of Comfort. (Pf. xxiii.)
16. He converteth my Soul, and bringeth me forth in the Paths of Righteousness for his Name's-sake.
17. Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil ; for Thou art with me, thy Rod and thy Ștaff comfort me.
18. Thou preparest a Table before me in the Presence of mine Enemies; Thou anointest my Head with Oil, and my Cup runneth over.
19. Surely thy loving Kindness and Mercy shall follow me all the Days of my Life ; and I will dwell in the House of the Lord for ever.
20. UNTO THEE, O Lord, will I lift up my Soul ; my God, I put my Trust in Thee, O let me not be confounded, neither let mine Enemies triumph over me. (Pf. xxv.)
21. Yea, let None, that Hope in Thee, be ashamed : but Such, as transgress without a Cause, shall be put to Confufion.
22. Shew me thy Ways, O Lord, and teach me thy Paths; lead me in thy Truth, and teach me; for Thou art the God of my Salvation: in Thee hath been my Hope all the Day long.
23. Call to Remembrance, O Lord, thy tender Mercies, and thy loving Kindnesses which have been ever of old.
24. O remember not the Sins and Offences of my but according to thy Mercy think Thou upon me, O Lord, for thy Goodness-fake.
25. Gracious and righteous is the Lord, therefore will He teach Sinners in the way. Them, that are Meek, shall He guide in Judgement ; and such as are gentle, them shall He learn his Way,
26. All the Paths of the Lord are Mercy and Truth, unto such as keep his Covenant, and his Teitimonies.
27. For thy Name's fake, O Lord, be merciful unto mine Iniquity, for it is great.
28. What Man is he that feareth the Lord ? him shall He teach in the Way that He shall choose ; his Soul shall dwell at Eaie, and his Seed shall inherit the Land,
29. The Secret of the Lord is among them that fear him, and He will shew them his Covenant.
30. Mine Eyes are ever looking unto the Lord, for He shall pluck my Feet out of the Net,
31. Turn Thee unto me, and have Mercy on me: 0 bring Thou me out of my Troubles : look upon mine Amiction and Misery, and forgive me all my Sins.
32. O keep my Soul and deliver me ; let me not be confounded, for I put my Truft in Thee.
33. Let Integrity and Uprightness; preserve me for my Hope is in Thee.
34. Now Unto God and our Father be Glory, for ever and ever. Amen. (Phil. iv. 20.)
H Y M N. IX.
HE EARTH is the Lord's and the Fulness there
the World and they that dwell therein; for He hath founded it upon the Seas, and established it upon the Floods. (Pl. xxiv.)
2. Who shall ascend into the Hill of the Lord? or Who fhall rise up in his holy Place?
3. Even he that hath clean Hands, and a pure Heart ; and that hath not lifted up his Mind unto Vanity, nor sworn to deceive his Neighbor.
4. He shall receive the Bleffing from the Lord, and Righteousness from the God of his Salvation.
5. This is the Generation of them that seek Him, even of them that seek thy Face, O Jacob.
6. Lift up your Heads, Oye Gates, and be Ye lift up, ye everlasting Doors, and the King of Glory shall come in.'
7. Who is the King of Glory? It is the Lord strong and mighty, even the Lord, mighty in Battle. Lift up your Heads, Oye Gates, and be Ye lift up, ye everlasting Doors, and the King of Glory fall come in,
8. Who is the King of Glory? Even the Lord of Hofts; He is the King of Glory.
9. Be Thou my judge, O Lord, for I have walked innocently; my Truft hath been allo in the Lord, therefore shall í not slide. (PJ. xxvi.)
10. Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try out my Reins and my Heart.
11. For thy loving Kindness is ever before mine Eyes, and I have walked in thy Truth.
12. I will wath my Hands in Innocency, O Lord, and so will I go to thine Áltar:
13. That I may publish with the Voice of Thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wond'rous Works.
14. Lord, I have loved the Habitation of thy House, and the Place where thine Honor dwelleth.
15. O gather not my Soul with Sinners; in whose Hands is Wickedness, and their right Hand is full of Bribes.
16. But as for me, I will walk in mine Integrity; O deliver me, and be merciful to me.
17. My Foot ftandeth right: I will praise the Lord in the Congregations.
18. The Lord is my Light and my Salvation, whom then shall I fear; the Lord is the Strength of my Life, of whom then shall I be afraid ? (Pf. xxvii.)
19. Though an Holt of Men were laid against me, yet Shall not my Heart be afraid : and though there rose up War against me, yet will I put my Trust in Him.
20. One Thing have I desired of the Lord, which I will require; even that I may dwell in the House of the Lord all the Days of my Life, to behold the fair Beauty of the Lord, and to visit his Temple.
21. For in the Time of Trouble He shall hide me in his Pavilion, yea, in the secret Place of his Tabernacle shall He hide me, and set me upon a Rock of Stone.
22. And now shall He lift up mine Head above mine Enemies round about me : therefore will I offer in his Dwelling an Oblation with great Gladness; I will fing, yea and Speak Praifes unto the Lord.
23. Hearken unto my Voice, O Lord, when I cry unto Thet; have Mercy upon me, and answer me,
24. When Thou faidst, Seek Ye my Face; my Heart hath said unto Thee, thy Face, Lord, will I seek.
25. O hide not Thou thy Face from me, nor cast thy Servant away in Displeasure. Thou haft been my Succor; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my Salvation. 26. When my Father and
Mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
27. Teach me thy Way, O Lord, and lead me in the right Pach, because of mine Enemies.
28. I should utterly have fainted, but that I belicve vesily to see the Goodness of the Lord, in the Land of the Living
29. Owait Thou on the Lord; be of good Courage, and He shall strengthen thine Heart, and put thou thy Trust in the Lord.
30. PRAISED be the Lord, for He hath heard the Voice of my Supplications. (P/. xxviii, 7.)
31. The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my Heart hath trusted in him, and I am helped; therefore my Heart greatly rejoiceth, and with my Song will I praise him.
32. The Lord is my Strength, and He is the wholefome Defence of his Anointed. O save thy People, and give thy Blessing unto thine Inheritance: feed them, and fet them
up 33. Now may the God of all Grace, who hath called Us into his eternal Glory by Chrift Jelus, after that Ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, ftablish, strengthen, settle you. (1 Pet. v. 10.)
34. To Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Fifth H Y M N X. Evening
Rams unto the Lord; ascribe unto the Lord Glosy and Strength. 1 (PS. xxix.)
2. Give unto the Lord the Honor due unto his Name; worship the Lord with holy Worship.
3. It is the Voice of the Lord that is upon the Waters; it is the glorious God that maketh the Thunder: it is the Lord that ruleth the Sea.
4. The Voice of the Lord is mighty in Operation, the Voice of the Lord is full of Majesty.
5. The Voice of the Lord breaketh the Cedar Trees; yea, the Lord breaketh the Cedars of Libanus; He maketh them also to skip like a Calf; Libanus also and Sirion like a young
Unicorn 6. The Voice of the Lord divideth the Flames of Fire; the Voice of the Lord fhaketh the Wilderness; yea, the Lord fhaketh the Wilderness of Cadesh.
7. The Voice of the Lord maketh the Hinds to bring forth young, and discovereth the thick Bushes : in his Temple doth every Man speak of his Glory.
8. The Lord sitteth upon the Water-flood; yea, the Lord remaineth King for ever.
9. The Lord shall give Strength unto his People; the Lord fhall give his People the Blessing of Peace.-WITH Him is Wisdom and Strength; He hath Counsel and Understanding. (Job xii. 13.)