Pitch Perfect: The Art of Promoting Your App on the Web
The Must-Have Promotion Guide for Every App and Hardware Developer!
Developing your product took lots of hard work over months, nights, and weekends filled with blood, sweat, and tears. Don't abandon it now. Shower your app with the quality promotion it deserves!
Erica Sadun and Steve Sande help you earn strong app reviews that can transform sales from lackluster to blockbuster. As leading tech bloggers, they know exactly what reviewers are looking for.
Now, they deliver simple step-by-step advice to position your product, build key relationships, and sell your story. Packed with real case studies from their overflowing inboxes, they reveal where developers can go wrong and when they've gotten it right.
Great tech promotion doesn't need to cost a lot. You can do it yourself, even if you've never marketed anything before. It just takes a little time, thought, and the skills you learn in this book.
• Peek behind the curtain to learn how web review sites really work
• Get your product into shape and ready for your marketing push
• Craft great pitches that sell your excitement and explain your product's key features and appeal
• Lead reviewers “by the hand” with simple, succinct language
• Avoid common mistakes that kill your chances for a review
• Create the essential PR support material your product needs
• Respond productively to both good and negative coverage
• Keep bloggers in the loop about what you'll be doing next
Includes exclusive worksheets and checklists for:
• Profiling potential customers
• Evaluating competitors
• Estimating market size
• Writing and checking your pitch
• Tracking and targeting bloggers
Відгуки відвідувачів - Написати рецензію
Не знайдено жодних рецензій.
Інші видання - Показати все
accessory Android Android Market app developer App Store app’s Apple Apple’s application attention audience blog bloggers coverage create demo device doesn’t Don’tjust downloads email address Erica example exciting Facebook feedback fermium Figure give going Google hardware human Ifyou iMovie inbox interest iPad iPhone iTunes keep launch look Mac App million negative review notjust offer person Pitch Perfect podcast press release product developer product name product video promo code promote purchase readers Redacted relationship request respond reviewer’s guide screenshots sell Skype social media social networking services Steve Steve Jobs Steve Sande story subject line sure Thank There’s things tion TUAW Tumblr tweet Twitter unique updates users we’re what’s Worksheet write write-up you’re YouTube