Influencer Marketing: Who Really Influences Your Customers?
Influencer Marketing is the most important new approach to marketing in a decade for those professionals at the leading edge of purchasing decision making. It shows that key decision makers in all major markets operate within communities of influencers- because major decisions are too complex and risky to taken in isolation.
The 'ecosystems' this creates are full of these critically important people, whose impact on purchasing decisions is both pivotal and misunderstood. This new book demonstrates that-
• As mass media impact wanes so the role of influencers grows - marketers need to know why and how to use this knowledge
• The impact of blogs, wikis and other social media is that they enable new influencers to emerge, and disperse traditional sources of influence.
• Large and small businesses worldwide pour billions of pounds each year into influencing what they think are their influencers. This book shows you that most of that money is being spent on the wrong people, leaving the real influencers all too often untouched.
• Influencers do not do the buying, are not obvious, cannot be bought, and start off neutral - which is why their potential to affect sales is so great
• Influencers are not all equal - they can be assessed, ranked and prioritised to be used effectively
• Influencers can be influenced – the question is how to get to them to generate market awareness, leads and address sales barriers
Influencer marketing is closely related to the relentless rise and success of word of mouth (WOM) and relationship marketing, and is now established as one of the armoury of new techniques professionals must use. For all those involved in marketing and sales this book will be an essential analysis of how to identify who has influence, how they apply it, and how you can turn it to your advantage.
Influencer Marketing is one of the first books to give an overview of one of the most important and fastest growing marketing techniques to have emerged in the last ten years.
Influencer Marketing is the discipline of engaging with key individuals in order to influence a market's buying propensity. This may be through increasing awareness, creating sales leads and addressing sales objections through marketing activities. Importantly, influencers may not be buyers, and may not actually make the final buying decision. But they influence decision makers through their advice, experience, opinion and research.
The book exposes a range of key issues not yet widely understood by marketers:
1. A firm's influencers are not obvious.
2. Influencers are neutral. The potential for countering sales objections through influencers is immense
4. Influence cannot be bought- what is the value of celebrity- based marketing campaigns?
5. Mass media influencer is waning, blogs and wikis are increasing.
7. Influencer Marketing is related to word-of-mouth and relationship marketing
It will be essential reading for managers and students, and is packed with real world cases and examples based on the author's wide experience and their work with leading companies such as Nokia, Pedigree Foods, IBM, and Chevron.
Відгуки відвідувачів - Написати рецензію
Не знайдено жодних рецензій.